While the majority of Aging Life Care clients are older adults, many also assist younger adults who face the challenges of disability or serious illness.
Services We Offer / Coordinate
- Personal Care and Hygiene
- Medication Management
- Obtain Durable Medical Equipment
- Housework, Shopping, Meals
- Navigate the Healthcare System
- Caregiver Respite
- Long Term Care Placement
- Support Long Distance Families
- Garden and Handyman Services
- Supervise Care Providers
- Referrals to Counselors, Accountants, and Attorneys.
Aging Life Care Professionals may help people who have:
- Physical Disabilities
- Chronic Pain or anxiety
- Memory Loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Brain Injury (CVA or Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Mental Health Problems
- Chronic or Serious Illnesses of any type
- Palliative Care
Aging Life Care Professionals can often help adult children arrange for care of their elderly loved family member who want to 'Age-inPlace.' Extended Family Associates can conduct comprehensive medical, Health care, and home safety assessment. This home care assessment can include recommendations to adapt the home to make it more suitable for their frail loved ones. These adaptations can include minimizing the use of stairs, wide doorways to accommodate a walker or wheelchair, slip resistant floors, lever-style doorknobs, remotely controlled lighting, walk-in showers, railings, ramps and lifts, plus you can add to a plethora of devices that included a 24 hour help system, smart phone, surveillance cameras, and GPS locators if indicated.